[row][span12] Forms District Inspection report District Election report Post Inspection report Trustees Audit report Community service report Request for military records Commanders Manual Quartermaster's Manual Legacy Life Membership Bond 2017>Bonding Forms Service officer training application Disciplinary Action template IRS Tax Guide for Veterans Organizations Home Depot Grant (instructions on filling out the grant) [/span12][/row]Read more
Category Archives: Post
- Category Archives: "Post"
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Application Period for The Home Depot 2018 Community Impact Grant is Now Open February 21, 2018The Home Depot has started accepting applications for their 2018 Community Impact Grant. VFW members can receive up to $5,000 to fund repairs or construction projects at their Post building. While there are no guarantees to being funded, several VFW Posts have been awarded this grant in the past. Applications are only accepted through […]
- President continues to criticize Parkland armed school resource officer, while pushing to arm some educators February 23, 2018President Donald Trump continued to criticize the armed school resource officer in Parkland, Florida, who stayed outside of the school during the shooting, saying during a White House news conference conference that Scot Peterson "doesn't love the children, probably doesn't know the children."
- US's Jerusalem Embassy Set to Open in May, Could Get Adelson Funds February 23, 2018US's Jerusalem Embassy Set to Open in May, Could Get Adelson Funds Wall Street JournalUS plans to move Israel's embassy to Jerusalem on May 14 USA TODAYUS Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May, State Department announces PoliticoFlorida's technology ties to Israel will make us a more innovative state Miami HeraldUS Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem in May, Marking […]
- Georgia nursing home staffers charged in death of WWII veteran February 23, 2018A video showing nurses laughing as a U.S. military veteran gasps for breath led to the indictment of three staff members at a Georgia senior-care facility.